Written only by authors that were awarded distinctions on the LPC before embarking on training contracts with top City firms, the LPC Handbook is a Legal Practice Course revision guide that covers the following core modules:
- Business Law, Business Accounts & Business Taxation
- Property Law
- Civil Litigation
- Criminal Litigation
- Professional Conduct & Regulation
- Wills & Administration of Estates
- Solicitors’ Accounts
- Drafting & Skills
What makes this revision guide unique?
- Detail and coverage: this is the most detailed LPC revision guide available. It includes: a multitude of defined terms; comprehensive, yet easily digestible explanations of key concepts; a variety of procedure plans and flowcharts; and full statutory references throughout.
- Full colour and format: this is the only full colour LPC revision guide on the market, which ensures that concepts can be introduced and explained as clearly and concisely as possible. The format has been developed over a number of years to facilitate readers’ understanding and retention of information.
- Illustrative examples: there are many practical, illustrative examples of exam questions and suggested answers throughout this guide, helping to clarify and contextualise the information contained in each topic.